Efficiency is key in assuring staff productivity and satisfaction, and specialized post-processing techniques utilizing AI can significantly improve the consistency, quality and workflow of Strain in Echocardiology. ScImage’s PICOM365 Comprehensive Cardiology Image Management System provides state of the art technologies, both inherent in our Cloud-centric solution and with “best of breed” specialty-specific software.
Patient care dramatically improves with the addition of early detection indicators. ASE recommends that serial Strain imaging studies should be performed at Echocardiography labs capable of Strain imaging utilizing the same algorithm. At this year’s ASE, ScImage introduces a new partnership with DiA Imaging Analysis LVivo Strain software. These two progressive organizations are blazing trails to provide optimized workflow and improved patient outcomes.
Combining the best AI Strain software solution and the leading Cardiology PACS offers customers:
- Automatic evaluation of segmental and global LV strain calculation from the three apical LV views
- The strain results are summarized in a “bullseye” diagram, quantitatively and by color coding
- Upload historical studies for trending
- Option to remeasure in PICOM365
- Additional RV Strain analysis
What does this mean?
- NO ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO PERFORM STRAIN IMAGING
- PHYSCIAN CONTROL OF STRAIN TRACKING FOR REMEASURE
- AUTOMATED RESULTS INTEGRATION TO STRUCTURED REPORT
- ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY BILL FOR NEW REIMBURSEMENT