A new study conducted by McKinsey & Company shows that the telehealth movement could virtualize as much as $250 billion in healthcare spending.
Image management virtualization is perfectly positioned to support this transition. PICOM365 Enterprise Imaging has been optimizing Cloud workflow for over 20 years, unlike other PACS providers who are racing to put their square peg solutions in a round hole to meet the need for anywhere, anytime image access.
ScImage’s PICOM365 native Cloud solution delivers:
- Reading, reporting, and advanced tools at your fingertips with access to all patient data, whether patient visits are virtual or face-to-face
- Multi-tenant Cloud architecture maximizes efficiency and streamlines scalability with true hardware independence
- Expansive uptime guarantees and encryption in transit and at rest for secure delivery anywhere in the enterprise and beyond
- Clearing house for all data formats, supporting image exchange and integration to 3rd party solutions, EHRs, and even AI
- Simple process for virtualizing your on-premise installation quickly and cost-effectively
According to McKinsey, “Healthcare payers may consider moves now that support such a shift and improve their future position.”