ScImage recognizes your teams are challenged by both health and financial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we want you to know that we are here for you.
ScImage’s PICOM365 Cloud solution supports telemedicine and provides a full suite of diagnostic image management and reporting tools to support remote physicians. ScImage delivers the following to address your organization’s day-to-day encounters:
- A world-recognized support team, stationed in the US, providing uninterrupted remote support for our PICOM365 Enterprise Imaging solutions;
- A team of experts available to consult on how you can address the imaging challenges presented by these unprecedented conditions;
- An interoperability solution that can address shortcomings now being realized by not having true inter-system connectivity;
- Secure remote tele-imaging and tele-reading/reporting via our leading PICOM365 Cloud offering for all imaging disciplines – Cardiology (including wearables, hemodynamics and nuclear cardiology), Radiology and beyond;
- Immediate access to current and prior studies for review and reporting, including automated measurement-driven structured reporting;
- Integrated post-processing tools for Echocardiology and Nuclear imaging accessible directly from the Cloud, not a dedicated workstation;
- Seamless EHR integration to imbed imaging results into the patient record;
- A robust image exchange toolset to support the continuum of care and assure imaging data is securely shared with patients, physicians and medical institutions.
We recognize your need to continue to provide for patients while keeping your staff safe. Our 27 years of commitment to the imaging space ensures our team and technology are here to support you today, tomorrow, and beyond.