Cloud PACS provide all the features you expect in an onsite PACS with additional functionality and benefits, including a reduction in overall cost of operations to improve your return on investment. With a Cloud PACS, there is no need for onsite hardware as data is stored redundantly in a Cloud system, effectively eliminating the threat of data loss in the instance of a disaster at the healthcare facility. Furthermore, with no onsite servers to maintain and software updates performed remotely by Cloud PACS vendors, the need for IT professionals is also eliminated. And, with Cloud PACS being accessible via weblink, physical media, such as CDs, are no longer required, which means there is no risk of data being lost, resulting in HIPAA violations and no money spent on discs which were sometimes burned incorrectly, adding frustration to the initial cost.
Of course, with so many companies offering so many “Cloud” based solutions, differentiating between competitors can be difficult, leading to the misconception that simply moving servers from an on-premises cabinet to a commercial data center is a sufficient solution to storing vital data. Shuffling data from one box to another is not a solution; it is a single point of failure. Your data deserves more; your data deserves PICOM365.com.
ScImage’s PICOM365.com is a completely realized Cloud PACS solution offering a resilient computing infrastructure able to be securely accessed from anywhere utilizing high availability technologies with end-to-end redundancy. Far beyond one instance serving one institution, PICOM365.com’s geo-redundant storage systems with multi-petabyte scalability have the power and flexibility to leverage massive bandwidth for maximum data throughput to simultaneously serve thousands of institutions. Built on Microsoft Azure, PICOM365.com’s secure end-to-end imaging and reporting workflow feature real-time advanced threat analytics along with data encryption at rest and in transit. Additionally, PICOM365.com’s full IT and medical device regulatory compliance capability eliminates all barriers to entry, allowing full functionality with ease. That is Cloud PACS. That is PICOM365.com
Perhaps you are considering using a Cloud PACS solution or are questioning your current system.
PICOM365.com has the flexibility to meet any institution’s demands:
- If you are interested in a pure-cloud data ecosystem, PICOM365.com’s complete order-driven imaging and reporting workflow enables full diagnostic interoperability using simple, small sentry gateway appliances placed on-premises.
- If you are interested in a hybrid solution using existing on-premises infrastructure as well as the Cloud, PICOM365.com offers a complete order-driven imaging and reporting workflow using a local instance of PICOM365 and the Cloud for VPN-less result distribution, EHR integration, remote reading and offsite archiving.
- If you already have an on-premises PACS or a local instance of PICOM365, you can use the Cloud to provide VPN-less image and report access to referring physicians as well as EHR Integration, remote reading and disaster recovery.
- If you currently rely upon an on-premise infrastructure, you can use PICOM365.com’s secure image/report access portal for referring physicians.
- If you are looking for a simpler solution, you can use PicomCloud.com and pay as you go only for the imaging and reporting tools your team uses.
Whatever size and scope best serves your institution, PICOM365.com best serves your data.